Before diving into the new and returning releases, Xbox Game Pass subscribers can check out Techtonica through Game Preview this month. This game pits you, either solo or in co-op, against the harsh elements of a rogue alien planet, and you’ll need to gather resources and build up your technological repertoire to survive. It’s available to preview for cloud, console, and PC players today.
After checking that out, you can dive into the following games starting today:
And coming later this month are the following games:
- Maquette – Console and PC (July 19)
- Figment 2: Creed Valley – Cloud, Console, and PC (July 20)
- The Wandering Village – Cloud, Console, and PC (July 20)
- Serious Sam: Siberian Mayhem – Cloud, Xbox Series X/S, and PC (July 25)
- Venba – Console and PC (July 31)
- Celeste – Cloud, Console, and PC (August 1)
On the DLC side of things, Xbox Game Pass subscribers can expect the Deluxe Edition Upgrade for Naraka: Bladepoint starting today. Naafiri, the newest League of Legends champion, and The Legend of Monkey Island expansion coming to Sea of Thieves both drop on July 20. Dead by Daylight’s new Nicolas Cage DLC hits the game on July 25, and Xbox Game Pass subscribers get 10% off.
As is usual with drops like this, Microsoft has also revealed some titles leaving Xbox Game Pass on July 31:
- Dreamscaper – Cloud, Console, and PC
- Expeditions: Rome – PC
- Marvel’s Avengers – Cloud, Console, and PC
- The Ascent – Cloud, Console, and PC
- Two Point Campus – Cloud, Console, and PC
If you haven’t played Celeste, you should because it’s fantastic, and you can find out why in Game Informer’s Celeste review. For more about this month’s Day One Xbox Game Pass launch title, Venba, check out its latest showing from a Nintendo Direct earlier this summer. If you’re curious about Maquette, be sure to read Game Informer’s Maquette review to find out if it’s for you.
Are you excited to play through any of these titles this month? Let us know which ones in the comments below!